Sunday, October 17, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Pattern: Simplicity 2858
Fabric: 100% cotton velveteen from Jo-Ann Fabrics.
Photos by mom.
Blue Jacket ~ Made by me.
Blue Sweater ~ Ann Taylor Loft (Goodwill)
White Tank ~ Target
Jeans ~ DKNY (Yard Sale)
Flats ~ American Eagle (Goodwill)
Monday, October 11, 2010
Want a free Amazon, Paypal of Target gift card? Here's how to get one! Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you points (Bucks) for searching the web. You can can use their homepage or you can download their nifty toolbar (works with Firefox, Safari and Explorer) to search. I prefer to use the toolbar for a couple of reasons the first being it's easier than using the homepage (which is kinda icky) and because you get a buck a day automatically for using it.
Mom and I have been using Swagbucks for about a year now. We haven't had any problems with it and have gotten a lot of great stuff for free! I get about twenty bucks a day just searching for the things I visit daily ("gmail", "blogger", "etsy", etc.). You can also get bucks for online shopping, voting in Swagbucks polls and referring your friends : ). A $5 Amazon gift card is 450 bucks and there is no limit to the amount of gift cards you can use on a single Amazon order. I have gotten 5 cards in the past two months.
If you'd like to give it a try just click the link below or on the sidebar and have fun!
Friday, October 8, 2010
It's finally Autumn. The leaves are turning colors and falling from the trees. The air is cooler and the out-of-doors is so pleasant!
And to top it all off my Elizabeth Swann 18th century chemise is coming along quite nicely.
"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."
-Genesis 8:22 (KJV)
And don't forget the giveaway! You have until tonight to enter!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Good morning! Today this blog celebrates it's second birthday and in appreciation to all of my readers I am having a giveaway! So, let's get right down to business shall we?
One lucky person will receive...
One copy of Amy Butler's Swing Bag Pattern...
One 5/8 yard cut (yardage for bag) of Amy Butler's Love Bliss Bouquet...
And One 1 1/4 yard cut (yardage for scarf) of Amy Butler's Love Sunspots.
1) By leaving a comment on THIS post - one entry.
2) By posting about this giveaway on your blog and leaving a separate comment on THIS post which includes a LINK to your post - one entry.
3) By becoming a follower of this blog and leaving a separate comment on THIS post to tell me you have done so. If you are already a follower leave a separate comment on THIS post telling me so - one entry.
So, if you were to do all three things you would comment three times for three entries!
I will select ONE winner via Random.org on Friday, October 8, 2010.
- You must give me a good e-mail address where I can contact you in the event you are chosen. You may put it in one of your comments or if you are not comfortable with that you can leave a separate comment with your e-mail address in it which will not be published. Entrants who do not leave an e-mail address will be disqualified.
- I will announce and contact the winner on October 8th. Winner must sent me a mailing address by October 11th. If the winner does not do so they will be disqualified and another winner chosen via Random.org.
- This giveaway is open to US residents only.
Thank you all for reading and have fun!