Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party

I had meant to post this days ago (that's why the date is off) but just never got around to it. I've been so busy trying to finish up all the Christmas gifts I'm making. Anyway, last Sunday night was the annual School of Sewing Christmas Party. It was lots of cooking, lots of baking, lots of cleaning and lots of fun in the end.

The tree is up...

The decorations are out...

Of course everyone had to wear their Christmas best...

The table is set...

Waiting for the guests...


Myself (in the black dress) and all of my students.

For any of you (my students) who might be reading this... I can't tell you much I've enjoyed teaching you all. You have all become great friends and have accomplished much this year. I hope next year is even more fruitful.

For everyone who is reading... I'm planning a great big Christmas gift post for next weekend. See you later!

No comments: