Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring Week In Feminine Dress: Day One

Greetings to all! It's Week In Feminine Dress over at the Sense and Sensibility message forum and I am very excited to be able to participate this time! WIFD is a seasonal event where the participants try to really focus on dressing modestly and femininely both for their own enjoyment and for the encouragement of others. So, here is my outfit for today!
It was rather dreary outside today, cool and wet.
Skirt: Thrift Store
Top: Target (I think I could go completely broke at that store!)
Sweater: Consignment Sale
Shoes: TJMaxx
Hopefully I will see you tomorrow, I have to get new batteries for my camera.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You look lovely! Thrift store finds are great! I don't go to Target that much which is probably a good thing - I'd go broke too! :)

Ashley said...

Lovely outfit! I need to put my picture up on the forum. Easier said than done. :D

I know what you mean about Target. :-)

Mrs. Gore said...

I had not heard of this before! What fun you will have this week - but you and your sisters are always so sweetly dressed!

GIG said...

I'm looking forward to this week's posts!