Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am really behind on posting. Since my 100th (*grin*) I have made five skirts and an apron and we have planned a summer sewing camp. Three girls have signed up so far; I'm really looking forward to it!.

More big news, we might be moving. My mother has fallen in love with a house in a nearby town and from her description (I haven't seen it yet) it is love-er-ly. So, there is lots of scrubbing and cleaning and painting going on around here in preparation for house-selling.

Lastly, an update on Kara (see this post). Her surgery is scheduled for the first of the July and it will be open brain surgery. Please pray for peace of mind for both her and her family and skill and guidance for the doctors.

That's all for now! Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mrs. Gore said...

Thank you for the update on Kara. We will be praying for her.

Is the house that your mom likes on the realtor's website? I would love to see it! We are still looking for something close to where we are, but a little closer to my MIL.