Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Mrs. Darcy's Dressing Room!
This blog is my place to share with you movie reviews, screen captures of beautiful period costumes and my historical sewing projects. I do not post here very often as this site takes second place to Standing in the Sunlight and both blogs always give way to faith, family and friends! Please use the guide below to navigate around the site and most of all enjoy your stay!


*Updated September 16*
I have added screen captures of all the costumes worn by Marty, Missy and Sarah to the Picture Gallery. Enjoy!

Second Update: I have edited my banner at the foot of this page.


Picture Gallery


Completed Projects


Current Projects


Please check back often for new additions!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for enabling comments! I so enjoy your blog! :-D

As regards screencaps, I would love to see some from "Little Dorrit" and "Sound of Music". I haven't seen "LD" yet but I've heard the costumes are great. As for "Sound of Music", I have it on VHS, not DVD, so I can't get screencaps for my favorite Maria and Leisl dresses. :-)

Rose said...

Thank you for the great post! We are big Jane Austen fans here. We are also homeschooling. God bless,Rose