Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bonjour!

Hello everyone! I am Kate, also known as the lucky girl who gets to drag Caroline all over Europe for the next couple of weeks! Today was THE day I have been looking forward to for a very long time. Mom, Connor and I made the trip to Brussels International airport to pick up Caroline and Mrs. Wendy! (minus their luggage...long story.) Then we whisked them off to the town center of Brussels to start the day off right with a Belgian waffle. 200 pictures, a couple pairs of shoes and WAY too many postcards later we made our way back home. Now we must go and pack for our trip to Paris in the morning (yep, you heard me, Paris!)

Well, a bientot for now! We'll see you in a few days!

4 comments:

Madison said...

So fun!!! I miss you both! have fun in Paris!

emily said...

Hello Kate! I hope yall have a wonderful time together,and I miss you both so much!

Lillian said...

Où est les "news"? Je suis excité pour "to hear"!
Sending happy travels to Wendy on her return trip!

Mme. C.

Lynnie said...

Thanks again for letting us "take" this trip through your camera lense and your beloved blog writings!