Good morning! Today this blog celebrates it's second birthday and in appreciation to all of my readers I am having a giveaway! So, let's get right down to business shall we?
One lucky person will receive...
One copy of Amy Butler's Swing Bag Pattern...
One 5/8 yard cut (yardage for bag) of Amy Butler's Love Bliss Bouquet...
And One 1 1/4 yard cut (yardage for scarf) of Amy Butler's Love Sunspots.
1) By leaving a comment on THIS post - one entry.
2) By posting about this giveaway on your blog and leaving a separate comment on THIS post which includes a LINK to your post - one entry.
3) By becoming a follower of this blog and leaving a separate comment on THIS post to tell me you have done so. If you are already a follower leave a separate comment on THIS post telling me so - one entry.
So, if you were to do all three things you would comment three times for three entries!
I will select ONE winner via Random.org on Friday, October 8, 2010.
- You must give me a good e-mail address where I can contact you in the event you are chosen. You may put it in one of your comments or if you are not comfortable with that you can leave a separate comment with your e-mail address in it which will not be published. Entrants who do not leave an e-mail address will be disqualified.
- I will announce and contact the winner on October 8th. Winner must sent me a mailing address by October 11th. If the winner does not do so they will be disqualified and another winner chosen via Random.org.
- This giveaway is open to US residents only.
Thank you all for reading and have fun!