Janna from http://www.thejoyofhome.com/ tagged me on "Six Random Things About Me". The rules are as follows: link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post. O.K. here I go...
1. I'm no longer allowed to post anything without my mom reading it first because even with spell check I still manage to spell things wrong.
2. I was born on Labor Day.
3. I love reading Emily Dickinson's and Emily Bronte's poems.
4. I've always wanted long, beautiful "princess" hair but I doubt I'll ever get it.
5. I enjoy reading tragedies but I cannot stand to watch sad movies.
6. I would much rather stay inside to going out, I never was much of a run around outside kind of girl and I have always prefered shopping to sports.
Whew! That was harder than I thought it would be! Now, whom should I tag? How about:
Marmee from http://marmeecraft.blogspot.com/
Olivia from http://workingwitheagerhands.blogspot.com/
Amy and Julia Marie from http://amyandjulia.blogspot.com/
and Anna from http://pleasantviewschoolhouse.blogspot.com/