How well do you know Pride and Prejudice? Here are a few of the trivia questions from the game. Answers at the bottom.
1. Which two men does Elizabeth Bennet describe with the comment, "One has got all goodness and the other all the appearance of it"?
2. Who simply must have her share in the conversation?
3. Mr. Darcy shares the guardianship of his younger sister with...
b. Colonel Fitzwilliam
c. Lady Catherine de Bourgh
4. Compared to the pleasures "that would doubtless be congenial with the generality of the female minds," which Bennet sister would infinitely prefer a book?
5. "The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it." Who said this?
a. Elizabeth Bennet
b. Mr. Hurst
c. Charlotte Lucas
6. What relationship is Mr. Hurst to Mr. Bingley?
1. Mr. Darcy and Mr. Wickham
2. Lady Catherine de Bourgh
3. b. Colonel Fitzwilliam
5. a. Elizabeth Bennet