Monday, May 11, 2009

Did You Notice...

...that I changed "About Me" ever so slightly?

Yes, I have completed twelve years of homeschooling! Last Friday we had an open house to celebrate. It was a very fun and a very encouraging time for me. I thank the Lord every day for allowing me to be brought up in such a loving home as I have been. I have truly been exceedingly blessed!

Getting ready for the party.
Three lovely friends were so kind to come over before the party and help out. We had a great time fixing every one's hair!

All ready!
(Left to right: Kate, me, Katherine, Mary and Emma)

Me with my wonderful mother who has spent so much time in teaching me.
Thanks so much Mama!


Beef! We sent Mr. Kitty outside after this.


A big thank you to all of my family, friends, teachers and students. You mean so much to me! And an extra thank you to Katherine who took most of the pictures for me!

Speaking of pictures, I'll be posting some of the outfit I made very soon!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Mrs. Gore said...

Beautiful cake, just stunning! What a wonderful gathering - for a wonderful young lady. Congratulations to you and your mother for this accomplishment!