Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Graduation Outfit

Here are the pictures of the outfit I made for the Open House. Unfortunately they didn't come out very well, the pictures I mean.
The top is based on this shirt that I saw at Target.
I used Simplicity 4122.

The fabric was in my closet. I don't know what it is or where it came from.

The tie is white seam binding.

The skirt was made from McCall's 3341.

I added the contrasting band around the bottom.
I got the fabric at a quilt store while we were on vacation last fall.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a lovely outfit! I especially like the band at the bottom of the skirt. The two fabrics look so well together. And congrats on finishing your homeschool education! It's been four years for me since I graduated homeschool. Time goes by so fast!