Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yard Sale Finds and Prayer Requests

Good morning! Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I haven't really had much to post. Anyways, we went yard sale-ing this morning and I was quite happy with my finds!




I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the picture. The bag I will probably use but I think I'm going to try and take the yarn off the front first.


Also, we have two young friends who are in need of prayer. One is a little boy in our church who has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please pray for healing for him and for peace and strength for his family. The other is a dear friend of ours, Kara, who's Doctor discovered that she has a brain aneurysm. She will be having surgery to remove it and should be just fine. Her mother told us that she is very peaceful about it. Please pray that her surgery will go well.


Thanks so much! See you soon!

1 comment:

Mrs. Gore said...

We will certainly pray for the requests you mentioned. Thank you for letting us know.

Did you know that the picture you bought is almost identical to a new stamp set coming out on July 1st called Razzle Dazzle? :)