Been working on the flat-felling but I took a break to do the neckline casing. After digging through the scrap bag I only came up with three small pieces of my fabric, not nearly enough for the casing! So instead I used some rayon seam binding I had on hand. Not the most accurate thing in the world but it did the job. The actual drawstring is a piece of linen ribbon.
Oh! and my corset fabric came in the mail this morning! I still have to order the bones and the busk though.
Note: This is actually Monday's post. I just didn't get around to getting it all put together and published until just now!