Monday, July 6, 2009

Chemise Update #6 - It's Done!

It's finished! I'm so excited! The fabric I used for this chemise is much thinner and lighter weight than my cotton one which will make it more comfortable to where under my stays. The only alteration I made to the pattern was to cut two of the back piece and sew them together instead of cutting the back on the fold. This was because of the length and width of my fabric (1 1/2 yards at 60" wide instead of 2 3/4 at 45" wide). The pattern was great, everything went together beautifully and I love my finished product!

Photo 1: Front, Full Length; Photo 2: Front, Top; Photo 3: Close-Up, Gusset; Photo 4: Back, Full Length; Photo 5: Close-Up, Front; Photo 6: Close-Up, Front, Inside Out

No comments: