Apologies for my non-existence this past week. I spent most of it at my grandparent's house then finished it out with a sleep-over with Kate. We had a great time shopping, watching Little Dorrit and talking until two in the morning!
Now to the purpose of this post. It appears that during my absence I was tagged by both Rebekah and Olivia by whom I have been given the Honest Scrap Award. Thank you ladies!
The Rules:1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten "honest" things about yourself.
3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content you admire or who have encouraged you, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.
OK, here we go!
1. I really dislike these "list random things about yourself" tags. It's so difficult to think of things!
2. I think I just did this which makes it even harder!
3. My blog's anniversary is coming up soon and I am planning something!
4. I actually have four blogs, two public and two private.
5. I use one of the private ones for experimenting with different things (new layouts and such).
6. At this moment I am staring at the ceiling trying to think of something write.
7. My most favorite movie ever is Nicholas Nickleby.
8. I dislike watching musicals with the exception of The Sound of Music and parts of The King and I.
9. I read Dickens for fun which apparently makes me part of an endangered species (see this post).
10. I own at least fifteen pairs of shoes.