Sunday, April 4, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week - Day Seven

Spring has Sprung
(Yes, I know my title is trite but it was the only one I could think of!)


Necklace - Etsy

Cardigan - TJ Maxx

Shirt - Target

Skirt - Made by me
This is one of my re-purposed Panel Skirts. The top was cut from a khaki skirt I purchased at a yard sale. The added fabric for this skirt came from a quilt store. Total cost: Approx. $10.00.

Shoes - Yard Sale
(Same as Day Five)

It just so happens that today is the last day of Secondhand Fashion Week. It was a lot of fun to dig through my closet and create outfits specifically from secondhand pieces. A big thank you goes to Amanda Beth for organizing and hosting this event! I had a fabulous time and I look forward to taking part in future Fashion Weeks!

(Note: All of my photos were taken the day before they were posted so the outfit in this post was actually worn on Saturday.)

1 comment: